Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If I were a movie star....I'd be Lou Pucci




"When people call you a star, you picture a teeny, tiny one in a far off galaxy. Your movie projects might not make millions, but you have tons of freedom to express your creative voice. Most of the world probably wouldn't recognize you on the street, but that means you won't get swarmed by paparazzi. If someone does recognize you, chances are it's an open-minded, intelligent person ? your movies don't appeal to anyone else!"

If I were a movie star....I'd be Lou Pucci? Maybe. I don't want to be the focus of attention. I need a career that offers a challenge. Being a movie star is a good choice. I can choose all kinds of characters as my challenges. Being the centre of attention is not necessary for me. I just want to enjoy what I do. Lou Pucci is the star that matches my thoughts. He is a handsome boy but played a role that is not handsom at all in "Thumbsucker" (2005).




2 comments:

hiromi said...

"Being the centre of attention is not necessary for me." I think so.
Freedom is the best!

Ale said...

I like you informacion and I agreed because I think you dont'n like the centre of attention